Friday 7 January 2011

Delicious Doodles



The challenge this week at Delicious Doodles is to try a new technique or something new
For my card I used the wonderful Alas Poor Yoric image and made a pyramage with it- quite tricky to line up the die cutting as I'm not one for a lot of fiddley patience but got there in the end , the papers are by Anna Griffen
Looking forward to seeing what new things you attempt so I can pinch the ideas of you and try lots of new things
Have a lovely Friday

AllisonX

5 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab card - love the pyramage shape you've used. x

Teri said...

Too fiddly for me!! Wouldn't have the patience to line all that up! Fab card hun!

Maria Moorhouse said...

You did a great job on this Allison! xx

Crystal said...

WOW Allison what an AWESOME image cool creation girl!

misteejay said...

Well done you on trying something new - the card looks great.

Toni :o)