Saturday 22 January 2011

Penny Black Challenge

Feel as if I've hardly had time lately to take part in any challenges so I wanted to do the Penny Black one today.
The plan had been to do this card this afternoon but I have a few orders to do so ended up doing a lot of them first, still have two to do but have no mojo for them just now as I kept on fiddling with others things today instead of getting the cards made- so will have to get the other two done tomorrow if I've got any energy left after agility.
The PB challenge this week is January Sales, so what I bought was the new nestie I used and also first time I've got round to using this cutesy hedgie stamp too
Very quick card from me as I'm off to pop open a bottle of wine open and see what's on the box- probably nothing!
Have some other stuff to do too but its hush hush at the mo but a little hint is that Anice is soon to be releasing a fab new FunkyHand CD which launches at the end of the month on Create and Craft- and all I can say is WOW
Have a great rest of the weekend and I might even be back tomorrow if I don't need hospitalisation after the shock of being back at agility after rather a long break
AllisonX

8 comments:

Ali Watson said...

This is too cute for words lol. Love it. Great shape of card too. hope you are well.

Ali x

Crystal said...

Allison this is sooo SWEET, What a great card design and those flowers are SWEET!!! ADORABLE!!

Joey said...

Hiya Allison

this is gorgeous, I love the fold and lovely purples, thanks forjoining us at PBSC

Joey xx

misteejay said...

Unusual fold, great colour and that Hedgie is soooooooooo cute.

Toni :o)

mckinkle said...

Super card Allison, I love your new stash too, great hedgie!

Keryn x

Pauline C said...

Wow Allisobn that is gorgeous - cute iamge and I love your shaped card. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Allison, love the shaped card too.
luv
Debby

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card allison...love the shape and the dotty papers......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx