Tuesday 11 January 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz

Over at Kenny K's the challenge this week is
Love You
and as you can see I went into ribbon overload for this one- just loove that image, so cool
can't take this being back at work, so tired and no time to craft- it's just awful but then I suppose a good sleep will help but you know what it's like first couple of days back after a break you're scared you sleep in so can't sleep at all
Off to get a few bits and pieces finished and a calendar completed that is just slightly over due!
AllisonX

8 comments:

Faye said...

Ooooh, this is a bit saucy, isn't it?! xx

Faye said...

But I like it! ;) xx

misteejay said...

I know what you mean about being back at work and worrying about sleeping in...groan.

Lovely card.

Toni :o)

Anita Bownds said...

wow love the card Allison,fantastic colours..hugz Anita

Cheryl Valadez said...

Wow, fabulous card, Allison! Great use of embellies and I love the layout! Gorgeous coloring, too! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz ;D Hugz, Cheryl

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining KKKG this week.........

Hugs
Judith

Angela said...

Great card Allison. I love your use of the feathers and the heart stick pins. I love this saucy image. Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG. Hope to see you again next week.
Hugs:)
Angela

Elite Design said...

I love that cards with feathers...I am in a peacock phase.